中国教育在线 中国教育网 加入收藏 设为首页
搜索

上司希望你明白的二十四件事

http://en.eol.cn  来源:  作者:  2012-02-01    

  1. Forget about excuses 不要寻找借口
  Forget rare exceptions no boss cares why an assignment wasn't done. It's your job to get it done and on time.
  上司都会关心为什么分配的工作没有完成,这很少有例外。因此及时完成工作是你的职责。
  2. Don't aim for perfection 不要苛求"完美"
  Getting it done well and on time is much more important than doing it "Perfectly"
  及时把工作做好比做得"完美"重要得多。
  3. Carrying your share is not enough 只做份内事是不够的
  Bosses value people who do their job and look around for, create or ask for more real work.
  上司看重那些不仅做份内事而且主动寻找、创造或要求更多实际工作的员工。
  4. Follow Through 自始至终完成工作
  Tie up the loose ends of your assignments. Don't wait to be reminded, particularly by a Supervisor.
  对分配给你的工作做到有始有终,不要等到别人特别是你的主管来提醒你。
  5. Anticipate Problems 预见到问题
  When your responsibilities depend on input from others, check their plans and their understanding of what you're requesting.
  当你的工作有赖于他人的参与时,要核对他们的计划并确认他们理解你的要求。

  6. Be Resilient About Problems 坚韧乐观地面对难题
  Part of carrying your responsibilities is understanding that unforeseeable failures by others are a routine part of work life. When problems occur, no one is picking on you and you can't excuse it as bad luck.
  发生别人无法预料到的失误是工作生涯中常见的事情。理解这一点就是你工作职责的一部分。当问题发生时, 没有人怪罪于你,你也不能以运气不好作为借口。
  7. Don't Take Problems to your boss 别把问题留给你的上司
  If you lack the authority, come prepared with solutions when you broach the problem. Even though your boss may not use your solutions, you've made an impression as a problem solver - not as a problem collector.
  如果你权力有限,在去见上司以前要准备好解决问题的方案。即使你的上司可能不采纳你的解决方案,也已经给他留下了这样的印象:你是解决问题而不是收集问题的人。
  8. Attendance counts 出满勤
  People quickly become aware of who makes an effort to be there and who uses any excuse to miss a day.
  从出勤情况可以很快看出,谁在努力工作,谁在寻找理由混日子。
  9. Don't be a squeaking wheel 不要难字当头,喋喋不休
  Don't be seen as " Here comes a problem".
  不要让人见到你就觉得"又来了一个问题"。
  10.Don't carry grudges 不要嫉妒怀恨他人
  You cannot win them all. So don't squander your energy, the goodwill of your allies, and the patience of your boss by turning every issue into a crusade.
  你不可能胜过所有的人,因此不要把每个问题都变成争斗,这样就会浪费你的精力,丧失你同事的善意和你上司的耐心。
  11.Choose your battles carefully 慎重选择是否"开战"
  Ask yourself: how much difference the problem really makes. Is it worth making an enemy? Do I have a realistic chance of winning
  扪心自问:这个问题到底有多大的重要性?是否值得你为此树敌?我有切实的获胜机会吗?
  12.Deal directly with the person who makes the decision直接与决策者打交道
  Dealing with people with less authority may be easier on your nerves, but you'll be wasting time and effort.
  可能与职权较小的人打交道不会使你那么紧张,但这会浪费你的时间和精力。

推荐给好友    我要收藏    我要纠错

免责声明:

① 凡本站注明“稿件来源:中国教育在线”的所有文字、图片和音视频稿件,版权均属本网所有,任何媒体、网站或个人未经本网协议授权不得转载、链接、转贴或以其他方式复制发表。已经本站协议授权的媒体、网站,在下载使用时必须注明“稿件来源:中国教育在线”,违者本站将依法追究责任。

② 本站注明稿件来源为其他媒体的文/图等稿件均为转载稿,本站转载出于非商业性的教育和科研之目的,并不意味着赞同其观点或证实其内容的真实性。如转载稿涉及版权等问题,请作者在两周内速来电或来函联系。

外语电子周刊

推荐阅读
eol.cn简介 | 广告服务 | 联系方式 | 网站声明 | 网站建设 | 合作伙伴 | 京ICP证10215846号 | 文网文[2008]228号 | 京公网安备110108902063号 | 招聘信息
中国教育网的严正声明 | 版权所有 赛尔网络有限公司 CERNET Corporation
Mail to: webmaster@cernet.com